Pack 20 Madeira offers a Family Pack experience that includes boys, girls, and their families. Den offerings include Lions (Kindergarten), Tigers (First Grade), Wolves (Second Grade), Bears (Third Grade), Webelos (Fourth Grade) and Webelos II (Fifth Grade). Click on the appropriate grade level button below to learn more:
Five reasons to join
- Learn something new!
- Make new friends!
- Spend quality time with friends and family while serving the community!
- Learn RESPECT and LEADERSHIP through Scouting!
- Have FUN!
Please use the online membership application to apply for either Youth Scout (ages 4-10 years old/grades K-5) or Adult Volunteers.
Why join Pack 20?
First and foremost, it’s fun! You and your Cub Scout will get the chance to participate in memorable events like Pinewood Derby, rocket launches, camping, fishing, archery, and more!
There are a lot of activities for your kids to choose from such as sports, dance, music, etc. Scouting is unique in that the foundational goal is to help kids build a skill set that sets them up for happy, healthy, and successful lives. Specifically, we focus on development in the following three key areas as referenced in the Scout Oath that is recited at every meeting:
- Physically strong – We keep the Cub Scouts active inside and outside, they learn physical skills (building, camping, cooking), and gain confidence in what they can accomplish physically.
- Mentally awake – Cub Scouts are challenged to think in new ways (teamwork, problem-solving, leadership skills).
- Morally straight – Cub Scouts are encouraged to think beyond themselves, developing a sense of responsibility and accountability to their families, communities, their faith, and the world at large.
Family time at its best!
Your time is valuable. Today’s families, more than ever, struggle to find time to spend together. Cub Scouting helps to support your family by providing ready-made opportunities for your and your child. to do things together. Cub Scouting stands out around the many activities offered today in that you, as a family, are involved and helping your child along the way. The family is the basis of Cub Scouting. Cub Scouting exists to support your family and help enrich your family time together.