Pack 20 Madeira only has one fundraiser each year which pays for the whole year of Cub Scout program and Scouting events. The funds generated are used for day to day needs, Den and Pack meetings, and the year end trip! In addition, there participation in the annual popcorn fundraiser provides several benefits, including:
- Scouts can learn the the value and process of setting and working toward goals.
- Scouts can have strong sense of accomplishment through recognition.
- Scouts can enhance their communication, leadership skills, and confidence.
- Scouts can earn valuable rewards including gift cards and prizes.
- Scouts can earn their way to a year end trip.
Record and mange your popcorn sales, signup for storefront sales, and track your progress by using the Trail’s End website or app.