Pack 20 Madeira has reserved 50 Scout and 40 Adult spots for Dan Beard Council (DBC) Cub World Adventure Camp 2023!
Any Cub Scout that will be in First through Fifth Grades for the 2023-2024 school year.
New Lion Scouts that will be starting Kindergarten CANNOT attend Summer Camp this year.
10:00 am on Sunday, 7/16/2023, through 8:00 pm on Tuesday, 7/18/2023 (3 Days/2 Nights)
- Scout = $221.45 ($215.00 + 3% Council processing fee)
- Adult = $82.40 ($80.00 + 3% Council processing fee); Sorry, no free slushies for adults.
Registration fees must be paid before 3/29/2023, to reserve the spot(s) and get a free VIP cup and FREE SLUSHIES for the Scout(s).
Note: Registrations and payments received after 3/29/2023, will not be eligible to get the free slushies. 😢
Use the Contact Form at the bottom of this page to inquire
about registering for Summer Camp after 3/29/2023.
All the fun of Summer Camp packed into 3 days of adventure!
Camping at the Cub Scout level introduces boys and girls to the outdoors and helps them develop outdoor skills at an age-appropriate level that will be applied more thoroughly as a Scout in Scouts, BSA. As Cub Scouts progress, the opportunities for outdoor adventures become more challenging.
For those kids looking for the ultimate Cub Scout summer camp experience, this is it! This resident style camp is a three-day and two-night program with fun around every turn. Scouts will have a chance to realize their full potential while taking part in one-of-a kind activities. Experience all that Cub World has to offer. There are unique activities for all ages and camping ability. All Scouts and leaders will enjoy the accommodations at the Fort, the Castle, the Mountain Man Village, or the Miners Camp. Together with their Pack, den, and others their age, your youth will use the power of imagination to be swept away to another time and place. Activities include:
- Shooting Sports
- Nature Hikes
- Handicraft Adventures
- Outdoor Skills Demonstrations
- Campfire program
- Cub Scout advancements that fit your rank
The structure of the Adventure Camp schedule is made to highlight the joys of experiencing camp with the Pack! The Unit-based rotation system will allow your Scouts to do all the things they love about a traditional Cub World session while keeping your Pack together for activities, rather than be split by rank. This provides even more fun and bonding time for your Pack during your session.
Adults at Camp
- For a current Lion Scout becoming a Tiger Scout for 2023-2024, a parent/guardian MUST attend Cub Camp with the Scout.
- Cub Camp requires 1 adult for every 5 Cubs with a minimum of 2 adults per Pack.
- ALL adults attending Cub Camp must have completed Youth Protection Training before arriving at camp. Proof of such is required at check-in. Please complete the free online training course and send proof of completion (PDF copy of the certificate) to the Pack 20 Advancement Chair, and print a copy to bring to camp with you. For more information, refer to YOUTH PROTECTION.
- Adults attending the Webelos Camp for 72 hours or more (non-consecutive) must be both registered as an Adult Leader with the BSA and have completed Youth Protection Training before arriving at camp. Proof of such is required at check-in.
- Cub World Adventure Camp (website)
- 2023 Cub World Camp Guide (PDF)
- What To Bring To Cub World (PDF)
- Medical Record Form (PDF; Required for ALL Scout and Adult camp attendees)
- Special Diet Request Form (online form; Must be submitted 3 weeks prior to arrival at camp)
- Registration Walkthroughs and FAQs (PDF)
DBC Camp Refund Policy: The Dan Beard Council will refund all but 20% of fees paid per participant for those who fill out the 2023 Summer Camp Refund Request form no later than 30 days prior to arrival at camp. No refunds will be given after the 30-day cancellation deadline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please use the form below to send any other questions to the Pack 20 Activities Coordinator: